How to Apply
Important information about applications and COVID-19
We are continuing to process applications for courses for September 2020. Please browse our courses and apply online as normal.
Please note that from 20 March 2020, Pre-Entry Advice sessions will not be taking place at any of our campuses. Your application will still be processed by College staff and we will send you all the information you need. As always, please contact us if you have any queries about your application at this time.
Searching for a course
Use the course search facility to take a look at what the College has to offer. A list of courses will be displayed.
Click on the course name to display more information.
Once you find a course you are interested in, click on the Apply option to add your course to the basket.
You can apply for up to a total of 5 courses.
When you have finished adding courses to your basket, click on the Apply option where you will be directed to the online application facility.
Follow the on screen instructions to submit your application.
- Please note: applicants applying to courses starting from September 2020 must create a new account.
- To create a new account, click on 'Create a New Account'. You must use a valid email address.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to create an account and complete your application.
- Anyone who experiences difficulty completing an online application can email [email protected]
- After applying, you will receive an application acknowledgement.
- You can log back into your account at any time using your unique username and password to add more applications or track your application.
Some points to note when submitting your application
- If you have a query relating to your application, please contact the College using the contact details provided in communication to you.
- An applicant can apply for up to five courses.
- Applying for more than five courses will delay processing of your applications.
- Applications are required for all courses that have pre-entry requirements. This means that all full time courses require an application. Some part time applications have pre-entry requirements and also require an application.
- You do not have to wait on your results before you can apply.
- Submitting an application does not guarantee a place on that course.
- The earlier you apply the better your chance of securing a place on the course of your choice.
- We encourage you to apply online. If you are experiencing difficulty in accessing our online facility, please email [email protected]
Application through UCAS
Application for some courses has to be made directly through UCAS. To do this, applicants should contact UCAS at tel: 01242 222 444 or via the UCAS website: www.ucas.ac.uk. Information required to apply through UCAS is clearly displayed under relevant course details page. Please note: UCAS operate their own submission deadlines and application procedures. Please check with UCAS for most up-to-date information.
Belfast Metropolitan College has made every effort to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate and up-to-date. The College cannot accept responsibility for any errors, omissions or ambiguities and reserves the right to revise, alter, discontinue or cancel courses once they have commenced. The location referenced may be the primary location and you may have to attend at an alternative site.