Student Funding Overview
Student Funding provides advice and guidance to students on funding opportunities available in support of their studies. We aim to inform students about the range of financial assistance available, the relevant criteria and how these funds can be accessed.
Our Student Funding Service will be available to:
• Provide one-to-one advice and guidance sessions on student finance
• Help with student finance applications
• Accept applications for the Hardship Fund and Care to Learn
• Answer queries about funds administered by the Student Funding Office (including telephone queries)
As well as offering financial advice and guidance, Student Funding is responsible for processing all of the student fund applications.
To enable staff to complete this task as promptly as possible, Student Funding will remain closed at all other times. Students may email queries directly to [email protected] and should normally expect to receive a response within 3 working days.
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 028 9026 5183
Student Funding Leaflets
- Student Funding Opening Hours
- Further Education Leaflet
- Higher Education Leaflet
- Student Finance at a Glance Leaflet
- Further Education - Full time
- Further Education - Part time
- Further Education - Childcare Assistance
College Administered Funds:
- Higher Education Full-Time Application Forms
- Further Education Award Application Forms
- EMA Application Forms
- Hardship Application Form
Other sources of help
There may be other sources of support available to you such as free school meals, Disabled Student Allowance, Parents’ Learning Allowance etc.
If you are unsure what financial assistance may be available to you contact us:
Belfast Met Student Funding Tel: 028 9026 5183