Submit a Compliment or Complaint
Complaints and Compliments Policy
- An INFORMAL COMPLAINT would be viewed as an issue which can be:
- Reasonably resolved in a quick and amicable manner through discussion or correspondence, without the necessity for a detailed formal investigation.
- Wherever possible, the College would encourage our customers to utilise the informal complaints process in the first instance in order to resolve any issues which you may have experienced.
- A FORMAL COMPLAINT would be viewed as an issue which has arisen, where:
- There has been potential unlawful behaviour;
- There has been a potential violation of College policy;
- There may be potential disciplinary action;
- The informal complaints process has been exhausted and no satisfactory resolution can be found.