Construction & the Built Environment
Course within construction and the built environment are available through both full-time and part-time study beginning at entry level, progressing through to Level 3 and HNC/HND and foundation degree.
Choosing a course of study within this area can enable you to embark on a diversity of career paths including Architecture, Building Control, Surveying, Civil Engineering, Estate Management, Structural Engineering and Town and Country Planning to name a few.
Filter by Subject
- Sustainable Construction
- Architectural Technology
- Property, Town Planning and Housing
- Plumbing, Heating and Gas
- Carpentry and Joinery
- 3D Design
- Building Services and Renewable Energy
- Electrical Installation
- Civil Engineering
- 2D CAD
- Building Information Modelling (BIM/Revit)
- Building Services Engineering (HVAC/Electrical)