ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership & Management
Belfast Met is offering FREE places, on a number of accredited short courses and academy style programmes.These courses have been designed to provide additional upskilling and reskilling opportunities, focused on supporting individuals who ordinarily would not have applied for one of the courses, to engage in learning and improve the skills profile of our local workforce.
Now is the perfect time to take your next step and enrol on one of our free courses across the following areas:
- Get into Hospitality
- Business and Marketing
- Health and Social Care
- Construction and Engineering
- All courses will be delivered virtually. To complete any of these courses you will require access to a computer or laptop with internet connection.
- You must be a resident of Northern Ireland to qualify for this course funding,
- Places on courses are limited and course dates are subject to change.
- Students must be available to attend during class hours.
- Minimum numbers will be required before a course will run.
To take part in a Skill Up course or programme, you must be:
- Over 18 years of age;
- Eligible to work in Northern Ireland;
- ‘Settled’ in Northern Ireland, and has been ordinarily resident in the UK for at least three years; or is a person who has indefinite leave to enter or remain in the UK
Documentation confirming eligibility of the above criteria will be requested prior to securing a place on the course.