Everything You Need to Know
We understand the uncertainties that the current circumstances have for our students. Here you will find support and information for applicants and students, apprentices and trainees, parents and carers and businesses.As we re-imagine College life alongside this pandemic, you can be sure we are committed to providing our students with a vibrant, inspiring and productive time throughout their studies at Belfast Met.
Summer Exams 2022
Important information about your summer exams.
- You must arrive 30 minutes before the exam start time.
- If you are showing any symptoms of COVID-19 you MUST NOT come into College. If this happens, please email your Tutor. In your email, please give a clear reason why you cannot sit your exam.
- If you are not able to attend an exam for any other reason, please email your Tutor. Again, please give a clear reason why you cannot sit your exam.
- You must bring valid photographic ID to your exams, e.g. Belfast Met student ID card, driving licence or passport.
- You must bring your own stationery and equipment (e.g. calculator) for your exams.
- We would encourage you to wear a face covering during your exams to keep other students and our staff safe.
Best wishes for your exams on behalf of the Belfast Met Examinations Services Team
Update - April 2022
From Friday, 22 April 2022 it is the personal choice of the individual to wear a face covering or not. Those that wish to do so should be encouraged, but the wearing of face coverings in FE Colleges will no longer be a mandatory requirement.
From 22 April 2022, the provision of Lateral Flow Testing (LFT) in FE Colleges will stop, however you can still order tests online for symptomatic testing until the end of June 2022.
Despite these changes, be assured that we are continuing to closely monitor all Covid-19 incidences amongst staff and students. As the Covid-19 virus still exists and is still being transmitted, we ask our college community, to continue our current practices to promote a safe and healthy environment, that is:
- Wash your hands regularly
- Maintain social distancing
- Report any Covid-19 incidents without delay to studentcovidreport[AT]belfastmet[DOT]ac[DOT]uk