Out With The Old, In With The New
23 March 2023 18:00 to 20:30
Location: Titanic Quarter Campus - Central Hall
Date: Thursday 23rd March 2023
Time: 6pm - 8.30pm
About This Event
Join us for this celebratory Fashion event showcasing the creatives at the forefront of sustainable fashion and innovation in textiles in Belfast.
Belfast is historically associated with textile production and Belfast Met has been working with the textile industry since 1906 to produce innovative and sustainable textiles.
Over the past few years Belfast Met has delivered a series of online events showcasing innovation in textiles and sustainable fashion. We're delighted to invite you to join us for this in-person celebratory event to see these designs in person and meet some of the creatives at the forefront of sustainable fashion and innovation in textiles based in Belfast.
- Join us in our Central Hall at our Titanic Quarter Campus
- Refreshments from 6pm
- Hear talks from Helen Keys of Mallon Linen and Duncan Neil & Trish Belford of William Clark & Sons
- See sustainable fashion start-ups, exhibits and, find out about our innovation support offering
- Enjoy a tour of the Titanic quarter fashion production rooms
- Meet Belfast Met's Fashion & Textile students