The business incubation suite at e3 is a unique, modern hub promoting innovation and start-up, as well as facilitating the needs of established organisations. As a creative and collaborative environment, it is strategically placed to add value to businesses by providing the right amount and type of trusted support, at the right time.
e3 exists to enhance enterprise and promote innovative practices for business development.
At e3 we offer a range of flexible and affordable packages for individuals and organisations to take advantage of our first class facilities.
There are nine modern, full equipped business incubation units at e3. Features include:
• Fully furnished offices with desks and storage
• Flexible easy in/easy out terms
• Free on site car parking for residents and guests
• 24/7 access to units
• Reception services during standard College office hours
• Modern shared kitchen facility for convenience
• Discounted rates on the use of training rooms and specialist IT, Digital Media, Technology and Hospitality zones by arrangement
• Café Met and corporate hospitality service available on site
• Access to a Business Development Officer for advice and signposting
• Opportunities for knowledge transfer and networking
• Access to student groups for live business projects
• Hatchery resources such as seminars, workshops, software and guest lectures
• Use of shared meeting space throughout the building encouraging collaboration with like-minded businesses
• Wired and wireless internet connectivity
The process of incubation is much more than bricks and mortar. It provides synergy and support for entrepreneurs and encourages peer-to-peer sharing of successes and challenges with business owners facing similar issues. As a hub for business resources, e3 connects clients to programmes, funding opportunities and entrepreneurial resources that accelerate growth and profitability.
Our goal is to build a culture where businesses learn from each other and collaborate on projects. We are not just about the space but developing people to gain results.
Why are we different?
At e3 our vision is to create an area-wide entrepreneurial culture that provides:
- facilities to entrepreneurs;
- individual coaching and business-building training programs;
- education, leadership, and encouragement for innovation and creativity;
- access to a full range of technical facilities;
- access to skilled Belfast Met staff and students; and
- a model for entrepreneurial excellence.
For further information please contact: Business Development on tel: 028 9026 5049 or email: businessdevelopment[AT]belfastmet[DOT]ac[DOT]uk