CIPS Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply - C5121
CIPS Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply
There are three compulsory units as follows:
• Management in Procurement and Supply;
• Managing Risks in Supply Chains;
• Improving Competitiveness in Supply Chains.
Learners will also complete two options from:
• Category Management in Procurement and Supply;
• Sustainability in Supply Chains;
• Operations Management in Supply Chains.
Assessment is by written examination. However, CIPS is in the process of developing continuous assessment options, which may become available soon.
Career Opportunities / Progression
Learners who successfully complete this course are eligible to progress to the Level 6 Professional Diploma in Procurement and Supply (CIPS).
Applicants must hold
• Diploma of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply
Additional/Associated costs :
CIPS membership, manuals and Assessment fees.
As an indication, CIPS student membership £184, Set of 5 Course Study Guides £187.50 and Assessment fee External exam £101 per Diploma unit.
All up-to-date information available at https://www.cips.org/en-gb/qualifications/
All fees are set in accordance with DfE regulations.