CIPS Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply - C5121
CIPS Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply
There are three compulsory units as follows:
• Management in Procurement and Supply;
• Managing Risks in Supply Chains;
• Improving Competitiveness in Supply Chains.
Learners will also complete two options from:
• Category Management in Procurement and Supply;
• Sustainability in Supply Chains;
• Operations Management in Supply Chains.
Assessment is by written examination. However, CIPS is in the process of developing continuous assessment options, which may become available soon.
This course session is currently closed for enrolment/applications – it may be offered at a later date – please continue to check our website for updates.
Career Opportunities / Progression
Learners who successfully complete this course are eligible to progress to the Level 6 Professional Diploma in Procurement and Supply (CIPS).
Applicants must hold
• Diploma of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply
All fees are set in accordance with DfE regulations.