CIPD Level 3 Diploma in Human Resource Practice - C3706
This programme provides an opportunity to acquire the necessary skills and knowledge for the effective practice of human resource management. The HR Diploma also provides a professionally recognised qualification and the knowledge towards associate professional membership.
The programme has nine units:-
• Developing yourself as an effective HR or L&D practitioner
• Understanding organisations and the role of HR
• Recording, analysing and using HR information
• Resourcing talent
• Supporting good practice in managing employment relations
• Supporting good practice in performance & reward management
• Contributing to the process of job analysis
• Supporting change within organisations
• Preparing and designing learning and development activities
A combination of assessment activity for each unit is drawn from a National Assessment Bank. Assessment evidence must be work based/related.
Career Opportunities / Progression
After completing CIPD level 3, you can progress to the CIPD level 5.
All fees are set in accordance with DfE regulations.