This qualification is intended for those wanting to gain the skills and knowledge necessary to enter the refrigeration, air-conditioning and heat pump industry. It is also suitable for those already employed within the industry.
This course comprises mandatory, optional and additional units including:
• Health & Safety in Building Services Engineering
• Understand how to communicate with others within Building Services Engineering
• Scientific Principles within RAC and HP systems
• Handling fluorinated gases and ozone-depleting substances
• Service and maintain RAC and HP systems
• Apply scientific principles to practical vapour compression systems
• Install and commission RAC and HP systems
• Functions and features of RAC and HP systems
• Electrical systems for RAC and HP systems
This programme of study is likely to include enrichment units which are an additional component to enhance your employability.
This course session is currently closed for enrolment/applications – it may be offered at a later date – please continue to check our website for updates.
On successful completion of this course, you can progress to City & Guilds Level 3 NVQ Certificate in Installing and Commissioning Air Conditioning and Heat Pump Systems
All fees are set in accordance with DfE regulations.
Chris Boyd, tel: 028 9026 5475 or email: [email protected]