The Level 2 Award in Make-up is a vocational qualification which focuses on the development of the underlying principles and practical skills required in the industry. This qualification is about providing skin care and make-up treatments. This qualification has been designed using the National Occupational Standards in Beauty Therapy. It is designed to deliver occupational capability and provide a sound platform from which to enter into employment or progress on to further learning or training.
You will learn how to:
- Maintain effective health, safety and hygiene procedures throughout your work
- Cleanse the skin prior to make-up application
- Apply make-up to support the objective of the treatment and supply aftercare advice.
Career Opportunities / Progression
On completion you can build up your professional qualifications by adding other part-time courses. This qualifications is looked upon favourably by cosmetic houses found in department stores, and may enable you to progress in that area.
You will be required to purchase a uniform and kit required for the award.
All fees are set in accordance with DfE regulations.
- Assessment for this course is through assignment work and practical assessments on clients, once skills have been achieved working on peers.
- for successful completion of this course you will require a good standard of oral and written English.
- You will need to purchase a uniform and basic kit. you may use your own uniform. Kit requirements will be explained during the first class. A professional dress code will need to be followed at all times. You will learn all practical aspects within your peer group and you will be assessed on clients.
If you require further information please contact: b[email protected] or Tel. No. 028 9026 5070